Fox Road Marina is a full-service marina, located on the Tennessee River – mile marker 617 – offering services to meet all your boating needs. With a commitment to the lowest fuel prices on Ft. Loudon Lake, we keep your wallet happy while maintaining the utmost in member services. We have Dry Storage for boats 15’-24’ in addition to Wet Slips (20’ uncovered to 50’ covered). Our service department has 50+ years combined experience & the only Volvo-Penta certified mechanic in East Tennessee. Easily the most convenient marina in Knoxville, we are less than 2 miles off Interstate 140 exit #3.
Amenities to include:
- Ship’s Store Grill offering freshly prepared food to order. Full menu anytime 9am-6pm (Friday – Sunday) throughout the in-season. Our Burger or our Top-Secret BBQ are not to be missed.
- The Bamboo Bar @ FRM Closed for the season @Halloween
- Our Fuel Dock has ethanol-free 87 octane unleaded gas & diesel.
- Our pump-out station is located at the gas dock, as well, and is free to our members ($35 for non-Marinas members).
- Service/Detailing can keep your vessel ready to go; we offer many different packages from which to choose.
Current Winter Hours of Operation:
9am – 5pm Tuesday-Saturday
Phone: (865) 966-9422
Fax: (865) 966-9475