Fox Road Marina is a full-service marina, located on the Tennessee River – mile marker 617 – offering services to meet all your boating needs. With a commitment to the lowest fuel prices on Ft. Loudon Lake, we keep your wallet happy while maintaining the utmost in member services. We have Dry Storage for boats 15’-24’ models, in addition to Wet Slips (20’ uncovered to 50’ covered). Our service department is thorough and fair, servicing most all makes of engines. One of the most convenient marinas in Knoxville, we are less than 2 miles off Interstate 140 exit #3 (Westland Dr.).
Amenities to include:
- Ship’s Store Grill offering freshly prepared food to order. Full menu anytime 9am-6pm (Saturday & Sunday) throughout the in-season. SS Grill offers fried-egg sandwiches, fried-bologna sandwiches, LB Burgers, and D’s grilled chicken tacos, to mention some favorites.
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Restrooms accessible 24/7
- Our Fuel Dock has ethanol-free 87 octane unleaded gas & diesel.
- Our pump-out station is located at the gas dock, and is free to our members ($35 for non-Marinas members).
- FRM Service Department can keep your vessel ready to go, and our Detailing team offers many different packages from which to choose.
Current In-season Hours of Operation:
9am – 7pm Seven days-a-week
Phone: (865) 966-9422
Fax: (865) 966-9475